ProWhey is produced from milk provided by New Zealand dairy cows that graze on pesticide and chemical-free natural grass pastures. This Whey Protein Isolate has been tested for antibiotic residue and is free of Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone (rBGH).
- Supports lean muscle mass*
- Free of the Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone
- Contains no antibiotic residues
- Includes naturally occurring immunoglobulins, which support the immune system*
- Recommended Use: 2 heaping tablespoons daily in 8oz fluid (or soft food), or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- ProWhey is minimally processed so that the proteins remain undenatured, soluble and have utmost physiologic activity and benefit.*
- ProWhey contains naturally occurring immunoglobulins, powerful physiologic factors that help support and maintain a healthy immune response.*