Infections from parasites and worms can be common in immune compromised and imbalanced patients, especially those with diminished GI function. The botanicals and herbs used in this formulation have been used therapeutically for centuries to eradicate harmful infections.
- Wormwood leaf powder (Artemesia absynthium), extracted from the silvery-green perennial plant Artemesia, used as a treatment for multiple symptoms for centuries, including colds, rheumatism, fever and pain relief. Its antifungal and antibacterial properties produce favorable clinical results, for example its suggested efficacy in treating candida.
- Berberine hydrochloride is an isoquinoline alkaloid isolated from a variety of herbs, including goldenthread, used for thousands of years in traditional Asian cultures and combined for maximum antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory synergistic effect.
- Olive Leaf Extract (Olea Europaea) Both antiviral and antimicrobial, this botanical strengthens the body's immune system and lowers blood pressure. In-vitro studies showcase Olive Leaf Extract's potency against pathogens like e. coli, salmonella typhi, and staphylococcus aureus.
- Black Walnut hulls powder (Juglans nigra) is successful in overcoming GI dysbiosis by neutralizing over-colonization of parasites, bacteria and yeast-specifically overgrowth of candida albicans.
- Neem Leaf Extract (Azadirachta indica) carries the tradition of 5,000 years of Ayurvedic healing using all parts of the neem tree, known as "the curer of all ailments.) Clinical studies show its potency against all bacteria including those that cause STDs and infections.
- Recommended Usage: 4 capsules between meals, 2 to 3 times per day or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- ParaBotanic Select® is often used in 2 month cycles. Best taken on an empty stomach, but may be taken with food if stomach sensitivity occurs.