This unique omega 3-6-9 formula contains a blend of wild deep-sea sourced fish oils containing the omega-3 fats (EPA/DHA) in theTruTG™form, the most important omega-6 fat, GLA, from borage oil, and the omega 9 fat oleic acid from certified virgin organic macadamia nut oil. EPA helps keep GLA metabolism in an anti-inflammatory mode. In addition, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) plays as many important roles in human health as EPA, with an added benefit to brain function.The TruTG™ Advantage OmegAvail™Synergy still carries our TruTG™ seal, your assurance that the fish oils are in their natural triglyceride form and are of unmatched TG potency. Fish oils in the TG (triglyceride) form are as they occur in nature. Fish oil blends and concentrates bearing the TruTG™ seal are 90% to 100% triglyceride (TG) bound omega-3 oils -40%-50% higher than the industry standard for TG fish oil concentrate products!
Why the addition of lipase?We have added lipase as a digestive aid. Lipase is an enzyme needed for breaking down lipids (fats). Lipase is primarily produced in the pancreas but is also produced in the mouth and stomach.While most healthy individuals produce sufficient amounts of pancreatic lipase, everyone can benefit from its inclusion as it relates to better digestion of fish oils. This is supported by studies that address:
- The importance of lipase for the efficient digestion of dietary fats
- The need for lipase for those with digestive disorders that lead to pancreatic enzyme insufficiency
- Why more lipase may be needed beyond normal production in the pancreas Macadamia Nut Oil in OmegAvail Synergy:
- Certified Organic Virgin Macadamia Nut Oil
- Expeller/Cold pressed
- An ideal 1:1 ratio of O6 to O3 (in contrast, olive oil has a 12:1 O6 to O3 ratio)
- It has at least 80% Monounsaturated Fat (MUFA)compared to 73% in olive oil
- It contains 4.5 times the amount of natural vitamin E than olive oil
- Oleic acid increases the incorporation of omega-3 fatty acids into cell membranes
- Myelin, the protective sheath that covers communicating neurons, is composed of 30% protein and 70% fat. One of the most common fatty acids in myelin is oleic acid, which is also the most abundant fatty acid in human milk and in our diet.
- As a dietary supplement, take two softgels daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Storage: REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
Warnings: Consult with your health care practitioner before use if you are taking blood thinning medication or are planning to have surgery.
Supplement products that contain natural ingredients may have color, texture, odor or flavor variations between different lot numbers.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or
prevent any disease.