Marine Collagen is a nutritious dietary supplement containing 8 essential amino acids that support gut, skin, nails, hair, and joint health.*
- Marine Collagen is a safe, easy way to support your gut, skin, joints, and other connective tissues.*
- Marine Collagen is a great way to support your tissues and get more fish into your diet.*
- Marine Collagen can be taken by itself to support your body’s connective tissues, or mixed together with another supportive product like Elemental Heal for the ultimate gut-healing smoothie.
- It’s simple to add Marine Collagen into your daily health routine. Just mix two spoonfuls into water or juice. And don’t worry, there’s no fishy taste: It’s flavorless and odorless.
- Take one (1) scoop daily, mixed in liquid (6-8 ounces).
Marine Collagen is free from common allergens and is:
- Gluten-free Dairy-, egg-, soy-, and sugar-free
- Hormone- and antibiotic-free
- Certified Kosher and Halal
- Free of additives, preservatives, binders, and sulfites
- Our Marine Collagen is sustainably-sourced from wild-caught, cold-water fish.
- After testing, mercury was not detected in this product.
Support your gut health, skin, and joints naturally.
Collagen is known for its anti-aging benefits for skin and joints. But did you know it may also boost your intestinal health? Marine Collagen is an easy way to rejuvenate your tissues and support overall wellness, daily.
What the Research ShowsLearn more →
- Marine Collagen contains the same essential amino acids as the more famous bovine-based collagen, just in slightly different amounts. 
- Robust human trials show that collagen can safely improve your skin elasticity and moisture. [2, 3, 4] Several clinical trials also support its use for joint health, joint pain, and joint functionality. [5, 6, 7, 8] Muscle growth too. *
- Data are more preliminary for gut health, but we can infer it’s beneficial to your intestinal lining [10, 11, 12]. And fish-derived protein may even positively affect your gut microbiome. *
- An impressive global assessment of the hunter-gatherer diet in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that our ancestors consumed diets rich in fish (especially as they moved away from the equator, and protein and fat consumption increased). *
- Increased fish consumption likely gets us closer to the natural, paleo-style diet of early humans. Consuming more fish (vs. beef) can help you return to a healthier, more ancestral diet.
- 300 g Powder