BRAIN SELECT™ contains a unique blend of premium ingredients researched for their ability to help support brain and neurological function, memory recall, concentration, learning and healthy mood.
- The B-vitamins niacinamide (B3) and pyridoxal-5'-phosphate (B6) are both required for healthy nerve impulse transmission in the brain and central nervous system. Niacinamide, an important cofactor for brain energy production, helps promote the conversion of tryptophan into serotonin. Pyridoxal-5'-phosphate, the biologically active form of vitamin B6, also participates in the synthesis of mood-regulating neurotransmitters, notably dopamine and serotonin.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a well-known cognitive support nutrient, shown to help reduce oxidative stress and inflammation in the brain. Acetyl-L-carnitine has been shown to offer protection against amyloid-beta neurotoxicity and age-related neurodegeneration, and to help promote healthy mood and energy levels.
- DMAE (dimethyl amino ethanol) is a choline precursor that helps promote the synthesis of acetylcholine, a primary neurotransmitter involved in learning and memory. DMAE also functions as an antioxidant that inhibits protein cross-linkages associated with aging. It has been suggested to help promote healthy memory, enhanced mental focus and vivid dream recall.
- Glycerylphosphorylcholine (GPC) provided as Alpha-GPC is a natural choline-containing compound. Like DMAE, GPC also serves as an acetylcholine precursor and is associated with cognitive health and memory maintenance. Research suggests that GPC helps to promote healthy brain circulation and support recovery from neurodegenerative trauma due to ischemic damage or other causes. Alpha-GPC is the most bioavailable of the naturally occurring choline compounds. As a supplement, it is frequently used to help support healthy cognitive function, concentration and memory in both elderly and young patients.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is a phospholipid present in all cell membranes but most highly concentrated in brain and neuronal tissue. PS has been clinically shown to help enhance cholinergic function and healthy age-associated cognitive and memory function. Our premium, vegetarian phosphatidylserine is derived from natural, non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
- Vinpocetine is a compound derived from the plant Vinca minor (myrtle). It has been researched to help support healthy cerebral blood flow and brain metabolism. Vinpocetine also exhibits potent antioxidant activity, and helps to protect neurons through promotion of healthy cerebrovascular function.
- Huperzine A is derived from the Indian firmoss Huperzia serrata commonly known as toothed clubmoss. Huperzine A has been shown to help preserve healthy levels of the learning neurotransmitter acetylcholine by inhibiting acetylcholinerase enzyme activity. A potent neuroprotective agent against glutamate and beta-amyloid, Huperzine A also has been shown to help promote brain stem cell proliferation and has been studied for its ability to help support healthy cognitive function.
- The thoughtful combination of ingredients in BRAIN SELECT™ is intended to help support healthy brain function and memory by enhancing blood circulation, neurotransmitter production and overall neurological function. This product is verified gluten free by independent laboratory analysis and rigorously tested for purity and potency to provide maximum safety and benefit.
- Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide, sunflower lecithin.
4 capsules per day in divided doses or as directed by your healthcare professional.