Formulated with the goal of supporting the GI flora by promoting balanced immunity, the plant compounds in Biota-Clear 2a also provide powerful antioxidant support to help fend off microbial challenges.*
- Helps to maintain a healthy GI environment by supplying botanicals shown to create a hostile environment for unhealthy microbes.*
- Comprehensive support of the GI tract.
- 1 capsule three times per day or as recommended by your health care professional
- Artemisinin is a sesquiterpene lactone, a special compound shown to have strong microbial-balancing properties. It is known to interfere with microbial metabolism by causing structural changes to unfriendly organisms that help avert them from maturing in the body. This effect is facilitated by the production of free radicals and reactive aldehydes within the microbes that disrupt their growth.*
- Olive Leaf have demonstrated broad spectrum microbial-balancing and antioxidant properties. Oleuropein is a unique polyphenol molecule in olive leaf extract and special processing techniques now allow for the extraction of a stable, standardized form of oleuropein. Oleuropein is a powerful antioxidant, supports microbial balance, and helps maintain a healthy cycle of inflammation in the body.*
- The hulls of the black walnut have been used to support those with occasional intestinal complaints. Black walnut has compounds known as tannins, which affect the structural stability of various microbes.*
- Berberine extracts have shown significant ability to influence the activity of a variety of organisms that affect human health.*
- Berberine also supports the healthy formation of stool. In this way, it promotes healthy intestinal motility and normal intestinal transit time.*
Reducing Thyroid Autoimmunity by treating Gut Imbalances
One of our patients, "Kathy," eliminated her thyroid autoimmunity issues using our gut-health strategy.
What the Research Shows
- Studies have indicated that oleuropein boosts host immune defense and it is especially helpful in supporting those with microbial challenges related to occasional microbial imbalances in the intestines.*
I've worked with some of the best minds in gut health and of all I've tried Dr. Ruscio's antimicrobials were one of the most impactful interventions for my gut.
New York Times best selling author
- 90 Caps