Berberine is an active constituent of many plants including Phellodendron amurense root. Berberine supports healthy:
- Blood sugar metabolism and insulin metabolism.
- Metabolic function.
- Cardiovascular function and lipid metabolism.
- Insulin receptor expression‚ with direct impact on supporting healthy glucose metabolism.
- Regulation of glycation.
- Take 1 capsule two to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
- Berberine activates adenosine monophosphate kinase (AMPK).
- AMPK is activated through various mechanisms including exercise to support glucose metabolism via an insulin-independent mechanism.
What the Research Shows
- Berberine has been the subject of human‚ randomized placebo-controlled trials.
- These plants have been used in traditional Chinese and other herbal medicine systems for centuries.
- More recent characterization and isolation of the main active constituent‚ berberine‚ has led to the development of this Berberine hydrochloride supplement.
- 60 Caps