Banderol is an extract produced from the bark of the Banderilla (Otoba sp.) tree from the Amazon basin. It has been used by indigenous groups in that region for hundreds of years.
- Banderol is a South American bark and may offer immune support properties.
- Banderol is a highly bioavailable tincture that can be easily incorporated into any daily routine.
- Inflammatory response support
- Microbial support
- Put 1 to 30 drops in 4 oz. of water and wait one minute before drinking. Start with 1 drop twice daily (30 min. before meals) increasing slowly up to 30 drops twice daily or as directed by your physician.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed in a dry place at room temperature (59-86°F or 15-30°C). Shake well before use. With the liquid dropper, add the drops to a 4 oz. glass of water, not distilled or reverse osmosis. Do not place drops in hot water. Allow the drops to sit in the water for at least one minute before drinking. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Stop use if adverse reactions develop.
- Yeast Free
- Mold Free
- Free of artificial preservatives, synthetic colors, artificial flavors, or additives
1 fl oz
- 1 fl oz