Pure artemisinin or Qinghaosu, the active constituent of the herb Artemisia annua (sweet wormwood).
- Beneficial in balancing the microbiology of the GI tract.*
- Good quality Artemisia annua contains 0.3-0.5% artemisinin, so pure artemisinin provides hundreds of times more of the active constituent artemisinin than the whole herb itself.
- As a dietary supplement, 1 or 2 capsules one or two times daily before meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Sensitive individuals may want to take with food.
- Allergy Research Group introduced artemisinin to the U.S. market more than a decade ago.
- ARG does independent potency assays on every batch (using HPLC), and independent tests verify its effectiveness.
- ARG artemisinin is minimum 98.5% pure, and does not contain thujone.
- 90 Caps